Legal and Liability Disclaimer Notice:
By using this web-site, you agree to all the terms stated in this document.
Important! You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase products from The Knife Store.
All products including knives and other products purchased from The Knife Store are sold for legitimate purposes only. The purchase, use, and ownership of some products, especially knives and other cutlery are subject to a wide range of local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Due to constantly changing laws and regulations, it is not possible for The Knife Store to be aware of every restriction in every location in which our products may be carried and sold. You, and not The Knife Store, are soley responsible for any claims resulting from violation of any of these laws and regulations.
All orders placed by either phone or this web-site are certified by the buyer to be made by persons of legal age in the state and locality where they reside. The products purchased on this site are not intended to be used in an unlawful or violent manner. By placing an order, you the buyer represents that the products purchased will be used in a lawful manner, and that the buyer is at least 18 years of age. The Knife Store shall not be responsible for any products purchased from The Knife Store that are confiscated by any local, state, or federal authorities.
The Knife Store has made every attempt to accurately describe the products on this site. Due to periodic changes in materials used by manufacturers to produce the products we sell, there may be differences at times between the images depicted from the product you receive. The Knife Store relies soley upon information supplied by the manufacturers as to materials and size dimensions to produce the products on this site. The Knife Store is not responsible for errors or omissions in the information supplied by other parties.
* The Knife Store will process orders Monday – Friday within 3 days of order being placed.
* We will ship using primarily USPS priority mail. Some products and circumstances may require special shipping in which we will ship UPS standard ground shipping.
* Most items should be delivered 3-5 business days from the ship date.
* Occasionally, circumstances beyond our control (such as weather, etc.), may cause a delay in shipping. When we become aware of the unusual situations, the buyer will be notified by email.
* We will always strive to provide the best method of shipping in a cost effective manner.
* Buyers may cancel orders with full refund provided that order has not been shipped. A $5.00 cancellation fee will be charged for orders not shipped.
* Buyers cancelling orders after shipping and orders refused at delivery will incur a 15% restocking fee.
* Shipping charges are non-refundable for all cancellations that have been shipped.
*The Knife Store wants your experience with us to result in a satisfied and returning customer. We inspect and photo every item before packing to insure quality control before shipping.
*If you are not satisfied with the original condition of the product purchased from The Knife Store because of acceptable and reasonable defects in appearance and operation; you may return the product purchased from The Knife Store within 21 days of ship date.
*Upon receipt of returned items, The Knife Store reserves the right to inspect returned goods. If it is determined that returned item is not defective, a 15% restocking fee will be charged and deducted from refund.
*To qualify for a refund you must call us at 704-933-1444 to obtain a RMA number. All returns must include original invoice (no copies), and RMA number must be written on invoice.
*Shipping on all returns will be paid by the buyer and must be returned to us in the same kind of packaging as originally shipped.
*Returned items must be shipped in manufacturers packaging with no damage to packaging (boxes, etc.), and items must return to us in the same original condition as was shipped by The Knife Store.
* Shipping charges are non-refundable
* Please allow 3-6 weeks from date we receive returned merchandise for a credit / refund to be issued. (The Knife Store will offer the buyer the option of replacing the defective item in lieu of a refund).
*All returns must be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS for tracking purposes.
*The Knife Store assumes no responsibility for loss or damage of returned goods or packaging during return shipments. Therefore, we recommend you purchase insurance from your shipper.